Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

BoraBora 2. December 29









The day started out overcast and rainy.  I was hoping for a break so I could head ashore. Sadly, that wasn’t happening.  

After some coffee and a croissant, I decided to look at Email to make sure I hadn’t missed any important news. I also went out to United’s website to see if any better seats opened up and YESSSS, I was able to upgrade to an Economy Plus seat for a couple hundred bucks!!! Purchase?  Yes, please!!!

Fresh squeezed orange juice and granola parfait!!

Feeling rather accomplished, I proceeded to the Star Grill for some lunch.  Pork Belly was on the menu and I decided to try it. Meh.  So I decided to get a hot dog!


Pork Belly, chicken satay and pineapple— always pineapple 🍍 


It finally stopped raining about 3pm.  Hmmm….maybe we’d be able to have the dinner on the Motu!!!

Well then preparations were needed.  Off to my cabin to shower and get ready! 

There were three different departure times. My cabin was assigned the 3rd tender. We departed at 530 in a small tender. We arrived at the motu about 15 minutes later once on the there was a sign that the island was owned by the Conrad.  

There were tables and picnic tables and, of course, a nice bar set up.  Again, the selections of food was amazing and the variety…… OMG. 



Sunset on the motu:


After filling up on many different foods and desserts, we were treated to a traditional Polynesian show .  

It was phenomenal!!!!

 






After we returned to the ship, my favorite band, the Queen of Aces, was doing a Beatles set.  They are amazing!!

And so ends my fabulous day on the Star Breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment