Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Time to head to the ship!

​I finished packing by 830 this morning. My stomach still felt queasy, so I skipped breakfast.  Onward to the ferry terminal!  

I boarded the 10am ferry back to Papeete and then hoicked my 100 pounds of luggage down the street to the ship. 


My luggage was taken immediately, my temperature taken, COVID test performed and after a short wait for results, I was checked in and boarding the ship.  


Lunch was being served at the buffet.  There is no helping yourself to the food, a crew member walks with you to each station and fills your plate. After you are seated, a crew member brings you your beverage.  I got a few things-mostly fruit and a roll.  That stayed down but I still didn’t feel great. 


I went back to my cabin and my luggage was delivered.   My cabin is quite roomy 




I love this little Juliet balcony!!!


I have to be up early Tomorrow!   Wave runner excursion!!!!


We are crossing the Sea of Moon to Moorea right now. We will be anchored in Cook’s Bay for the night!!  Hopefully the ship will do its magic and rock me to sleep tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment