Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

It's Really Been Over 3 Years?!?!?

 I was shocked when I looked back over the blog and realize I have not been on a real vacation in over 3 1/2 years. 

Wow, I certainly lived my life and did as much as I could.......again, Wow. 

I hope to change all of that this weekend. Yes, I hope to be traveling once again. And where do I plan on going? Well, you will just have to wait and see. I can tell you that I needed to get a PCR Covid test 3 days prior to departure and I'm still waiting for the result. 

Once I receive a negative test result, I'll be able to let out a breath I feel like I've been holding for a long time now.  I am vaccinated and boostered and I mask up when I'm out and wash my hands a lot. I won't lie, I have gone out to dinner and you have to take that mask off while eating.........so I'm nervous.  

I have been so disappointed in the past few years as trip after trip got canceled. I get it, it was needed and certain precautions are still needed if we are to get through this, but I miss discovering new favorite places. 

I'm not even letting myself pack until after that test result. A bit cray-cray? Yeah, probably, but prefer to call it COVID Caution. 

Hopefully, in another 24 hours or so, I'll know for sure if I can pack my bags............

Until then, 

jilly


No comments:

Post a Comment