Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

What the Hell happened while I was gone?

It seems like I can't leave this state for a minute and it all goes to hell.

When I left for my vacation in late September, it was still hot enough to use the air conditioner. Now, only three weeks later, I need socks, long sleeves and I had to turn the heat on. I am NOT liking this one bit.

I wanted to flaunt my tan in capris and short sleeves. Dammit, my legs are probably the most tan they have ever been. Sadly, the only person who will see them is me. Sigh.

Leaves? Frost? Pumpkin flavored everything.  And to make matters even worse, according to PennLive, the only thing newsworthy in our area is freakin' Football. UGH I honestly don't care who "WE ARE" and I am never going to be "Ready for Some Football".



Image result for don't care about football










No comments:

Post a Comment