Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2015

I Finally Used the Cubeshaped-like Appliance in my Kitchen

I know, I know? I haven't really cooked a regular meal in a long, long time. But, for some reason, I just couldn't get the Chef demonstration on the Pacific Princess out of my mind. He cooked up this pasta dish that smelled heavenly and looked even better.

Now, I did not have scallops or peppers---but I did have some diced tomatoes and fresh mushrooms. a shallot, cream, a lemon and garlic. Oh and pasta. So, I improvised!  


And, guess what? It tasted pretty darn good. I was proud of myself. My culinary skills are very, very rusty. I would make this again and use more fresh lemon and more garlic and add pine nuts! (Sorry no pictures of the finished product. I ate it before I remembered I was supposed to take a picture)

Oh and in case you were wondering, my feet are still cold and the heat is still on. UGH It's going to be a very, very long time until it's warm enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment