Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sea Daze

Day 9 – Sea Day
Slept in until 8AM this morning. Headed up and had coffee and fruit for breakfast. I attended the Chef’s demonstration and Galley tour later in the morning. The food he prepared looked very good and smelled wonderful. They gave us a few recipes but really wanted you to buy the cookbook. And the Maitre’D and Chef would autograph it for you.
Ok, is it just me or does the Cruise Director look like Bobbi Kristina's former boyfriend... can't remember his name????????? Every time I saw him I wanted to say, what did you do to Bobbi?






After that, we all had a chance to walk through the galley before lunch. That was quite interesting and I got some nice pictures.

Had a very light lunch and spent a few hours on deck reading my book. Now am heading to formal tea! I was seated at a large table of French-speaking people—or so they seemed to me. I said Hello! And nothing but silence. That was fun. However, sitting right beside/behind me at a table for 2, were my new friends, Lee and Tony from Australia! They invited me to join them so I turned my chair around and had a wonderful time at tea! They actually kicked us out so they could get ready for the early dinner seating.

I went to the show in the Cabaret Lounge tonight and I can honestly say, it was the worst show I’ve ever seen on a ship. The man was supposed to be a comic/impersonator. He sounded like no one.

Dinner tonight was very good. I had orange roughy, pesto with green beans and red potatoes and a cold soup.

So, nothing earth shattering but a great day at sea. Tomorrow should be busy. Hope the weather stays fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment