Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pictures of things to come......

I am following another blogger that is on her way to Tahiti on a Trans-Pacific cruise. She will be leaving the Pacific Princess the day I board. I am hoping to meet her and her husband.

I am 'borrowing' two of her many drool-worthy pictures to give you an idea of a few things I hope to experience in a few short weeks!

The Promenade Deck (rush hour)


And of course, a formal tea-complete with scones!


I've never sailed on a ship this small. (only 640 passengers) I've read the vibe is so different than on the larger ships. I'm glad to have the opportunity to experience this as the ship is for sale and will likely be leaving Princess for a more up-scale cruise line-that I will never be able to afford!!

I cannot wait to get his party started! And once I am over the Buddy Holly portion of the trip, I will be feeling much, much happier!


No comments:

Post a Comment