Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just in time for my upcoming trip.....

 Just in time for my upcoming trip..... security reminders. A few years ago, I wore a long flowy sort of sundress to the airport. Of course, I had to have the manual pat down because God knows what I might have had underneath that dress between my legs. But to my horror, they also did a pat down on my breasts. I must say, it was more thorough that the one I get from my OB/GYN. The 'exploration' of the area between my legs involved not only a pat down BUT me having to pull up the front of my dress to the top of my underwear. I guess I should be glad they allowed me to face only the Agent and a wall.

At least now, you get to go through the machine that makes you naked to the examiners (she says sarcastically)

For your viewing pleasure:  (the captions are not mine!)

"If you so much as blink without me telling you to, I'm takin' you to interrogation. You hear me?"


Is this this a pushup? These are surprisingly firm. Where do you shop? 


"Ma'am, I need you stay calm. This is all procedural."


"Are you shaking? What, are you nervous? Rick, she's shaking. Let's take her to the back room for questioning."

"I'm hoping you're just really well endowed, because that looks awful suspicious."



No comments:

Post a Comment