Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

Trying things out

I went over to my sister's pool today to try out my snorkel equipment and my new underwater camera. I definitely needed a new snorkel mask and snorkel. My old mask wasn't sealing correctly and was leaking water and my snorkel needed a new mouthpiece.

As for the camera, I don't think it's as user friendly as other Canon cameras I've had, and that is sort of disappointing. The movie button is where the zoom was on the previous cameras. And the zoom button for the new camera is on the back of the camera, which I think makes it a bit awkward. But, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

You can set it up to take continuous photos when the shutter is held down. That's sort of nice too.
I'm going to play with it some more in the next few weeks so I am really comfortable with it.

It was very user friendly to set up and change from auto to water mode or any other mode you want to use.
This was under the water, using zoom. 

Then I switched to 'auto' and took this picture:
I thought the colors came out true to life. 
All in all, I'm happy with the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment