Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2016

It's Almost Time!

One more work day for me!  I am doing all my laundry tonight so all that needs to be done tomorrow night is packing. And since I don't leave for the airport until Saturday afternoon, I can put fresh sheets on the bed in the morning. That will be a great homecoming present to myself.

I talked to my cousin, Carren, in Seattle and we are going to do some very cool things. It's supposed to be sunny and in the upper 60s on Sunday. Perfect walking around weather. And walk we will! She even found this website for City Pass:   http://www.citypass.com/seattle  Buying it saves almost half on the admission to the places we are going!

They also have this in several other large cities across the US and Canada. Definitely worth checking out if you are visiting Tampa, Chicago, Boston, NYC, San Francisco, Philadelphia and a few others.

Plus, I am hoping we will have a little time to walk around Pike's Place Market.

But for now, back to the preparation. My fridge is bare and it looks like it will be cereal tomorrow for supper so I can finish up the milk.

People continue to walk through my house and you have no idea how much I cannot wait to get away so I won't know how many showings there are. My only hope is to get a credible offer while I am gone so I don't have to deal with this when I get home. My friend, Nancy, has offered to bury a statue of St. Joseph, upside down in my yard so the house will sell. I am taking her up on it.  So, Nancy, I am counting on you and the Saint to make it happen.  You should probably bring your own spade or shovel or something.

You can read more about this here:  http://www.wikihow.com/Bury-St.-Joseph   Make sure my statue is protected from the dirt OK?

I keep getting off topic here.....I've downloaded and printed a copy of my packing list. It is very detailed, but will save me from packing too many clothes. And hopefully, I won't forget anything either.

So, until the adventure officially gets underway, TTFN!





No comments:

Post a Comment