Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Day 5: Antigua


At the Port!





K&D on those phones............LOL








 We started the day fairly early and took a ships tour to snorkel and then later go to the beach.

I chose to do ship tours in the next few ports, as I’ve never been here and quite honestly for the first time in my life, I have done no research on these ports. I know, I know it’s very unlike me to not have an eight page tabbed excel document with all the plans. LOL. 

One thing I will tell you be careful with the rum punch. Oh my god that stuff is deadly. I had 2 cups after we snorkeled and they were so strong. I was tipsy when we got to the beach.

I’m having trouble with the water proof iPhone case I bought for underwater pictures.  In this case, it wasn’t really a tragedy because there were just fish near the catamaran and not a lot of healthy looking coral. It was also kind of choppy on the water today so the sand was a bit churned up.

The beach we went to afterward, was very nice. It was in a sheltered bay that had all the requisite bars and beach chairs.

It wasn’t really hot today, but the water was so perfect. It was a little cool it felt great.













On the way back, I took these photos:

  




Once we got back aboard the ship, we got some food and went back to our cabins to rest up after that punch LOL

We had a nice dinner in the Amalfi dining room again. We go to dinner every night at 8 o’clock but we don’t have the same weight staff. It’s very surprising how different each waiter team is some nights we’ve had fabulous service and others not so much. But the food has been consistently good


Sweet Dreams from beautiful Antigua!

jilly



No comments:

Post a Comment